Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cameron_canova12

Invisible Induction Reviews?

Cameron Canova
3 years ago

Has anyone installed an invisible under-counter induction and have a review on it? I love the idea of induction cooking on an invisible cooktop for an upcoming remodel but I haven't been able to find reviews as it seems to be such bleeding-edge technology

Examples:

Comments (496)

• Shelli K Swan-Ridel
    3 months ago

@wdccruise it doesn’t at all feel squashed in.. I would rarely have the need for more than 3 elements at once and the unit can be controlled by app on your phone also so not an issue at all really.

We absolutely 🥰❤️🫶 love it 🤣 As mentioned we are in australia and there are not many options here. Those that are here are more expensive and require you to purchase stone thru them and have them install which was so much more exe. This unit was I nstalled independently and porcelain bought separately for wider colour choice so was a better option for us.

Are you a supplier of one of the other brands? 🤔

• Shelli K Swan-Ridel
    3 months ago

@paul F sorry forgot you had asked about support. Tbh I haven’t even contacted them and we just researched online bought the larger pad like the one used with invisicook and all seems to be working fine so haven’t needed to reach out thankfully.

• Paul F.
    3 months ago
    last modified: 3 months ago

There is no reason that a glass cooktop can't be used to role out dough or used for other things. I love the hidden elements but it really appears its a few years off to be more than a novelty to show off to friends with... unless Gaggenau pulls it off with this new set-up. Invisicook with the science project looking controller stuffed in a drawer and this other one with a control box on a cable. Imagine how many times that will hit the ground. I'm hoping a major US company will announce something at KBIZ so we can just jump on board and not worry about boil times, lack of support or overheating, etc.

It could happen. The ventless washer dryer combo was perfected last year by GE with the most perfect washer/dryer ever... The UltraFast. One machine that washes and dries in 2 hours. I have a vent, a gas line too but I capped them to use this ventless machine that only needs a 110 plug and a drain, using only 850 watts of power. In my opinion, it has revolutionized the way people will wash clothes in the future. I just hope someone does the same with this induction technology. I need the technology to be better than what it is trying to replace.

One machine means I have space for storage and a steamer!

• Shelli K Swan-Ridel
    3 months ago

@Paul F last comment sorry was for @Stephen D however I disagree re: benchtop was more about not cutting into my beautiful porcelain, less to clean around etc. Horses for courses I guess. Happy to make the trade off.

I’ve heard about the washer dryer unfortunately not available in Australia as yet .. soon I hope not that there is much call for a dryer in my area but can’t wait for it to arrive here.

• Paul F.
    3 months ago

@Shelli K Swan-Ridel Because the GE machine is so great I would imagine every washer company everywhere is going to be coming out with the a heat pump combo like this later this year or the next. I'm sure the new ones will be prettier, smaller and better with a wider color selection but I'm extremely happy with this one right now. I'm sure you feel the same way about your burners. :)

• wdccruise
    3 months ago

Shelli K Swan-Ridel: "and the unit can be controlled by app on your phone"

So you put your phone on the island and poke at it to turn the induction elements on and off and set the power levels? You switch back and forth between looking at the pan and your phone? What if you get cooking oil or grease on your finger? What if somebody calls you while you're cooking; do you answer your now-oily phone? What if you want to use another app; do you have to swipe away from the cooking app? What if somebody else needs to take over while you go to the bathroom; do you have to loan him your phone? What if your phone battery dies?

• Stephen D
    3 months ago

Lets face it cooktops are ugly!. The options with hidden cooktops are endless and interchangeable. I plan to add 3 rings to have 6 rings over 24 x48. I dont get food stuck between glass and my stone and i dont have to scrub cooking marks off it to make it look nice. The controller is waterproof so you can wipe clean just like you would wipe clean a glass cooktop controls only in reality once temp is set i dont need to change it. Because the stone is not cut it is physically much stronger. The controller has a timer so you can also get it to switch off by itself. I had a bosch glass induction unit before this one and before that a gas hob. Would never got back to either. The power of my unit is the same as my old bosch glass induction unit. Its quicker than gas to boil water. Hope this helps. :)

• Stephen D
    3 months ago

If the controller thing is an issue there are these options.

• kaseki
    3 months ago

I wonder how quickly the hob that is supporting a boiling-over pot can be turned down with these controllers/mobile-phone apps. I suppose the best approach is to just move the pot and then adjust the power level.

• Marie K
    3 months ago

UPDATE

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Invisacook!!! I will update later with videos. It was installed in time for Christmas dinner, so the cooking immediately became giant pots. Our 220V wiring works perfectly. We installed the control unit in a shallow drawer under the counter and my contractor built a fitted box inside that drawer to hold it in place. We did shave out part of the back of the drawer so that the cables ran smoothly on the opening of the drawer, and then retracted well.

The amount of power for our 4-burner unit HARD WIRED by our electrician to 220V (not plugged in) is perfect.

I have been swamped with more construction and travel, it will probably take me until March to upload videos, but I will do so.

Meanwhile know that we LOVE our Invisacook hardwired to 220V power.

• HU-227031627
    3 months ago

Glad this technology is really panning out.

• Janet Conley
    3 months ago

Marie K thanks for that info.

• Paul F.
    3 months ago

@Stephen D We've just had a problem getting straight answers from the early adopters of Invisicook posting here. It appears to me that they see the many drawbacks to the tech and they just don't like feeling bad about their purchase so they won't answer direct questions, provide videos or make it clear its not their primary cooktop, or it turns out its in their guesthouse... or their photos show no ventilation above cooktop so they can't be serious cooks. It's always something. Having a seemingly unstable founder of Invisicook joining the discussion months ago did nothing for confidence in the technology at least with me.

For example, I'm an early adopter of the GE heat pump washer/dryer as I state above. I love everything about it. If you want answers about it, dry times, videos, tech support... just ask. You'll have them right away not next month and not just 5 second videos. You can see in this thread there are almost 500 comments and no definitive answers until your statement about it being the SAME as your Bosch induction and you preferring it. When I say IT, I mean the Cooking Surface Prime unit you have. You have a third option not mentioned by the OP. It's not Invisicook or TPB it is CSP.... 3 different companies, right?

My first thoughts:

Having a loose controller is just a negative all the way around, but adapting it to a pop out helps.

Having a strong counter is not something anyone is worried about, not a selling point... Having a totally HIDDEN cook surface is what it's all about it.

Not having Wifi to automatically turn on the vent when the cooktop is turned on is a drawback.

Yes, going with a glass surface induction instead of hidden can be challenge to keep it unmarred but I'd planned on cooking through a silicone sheet to keep it new looking and make grease clean up easier. I would hope a good caulk job would keep the food out of the seams.

I'd still be wary of those metal feet on your pans marring the counter surface. Those are metal feet, are they not?

So this unit is slower to boil water than the Bosch induction? How much slower?

• wdccruise
    3 months ago

Having to control the power levels of induction elements using a tiny remote control -- that can adjust only one element at a time -- or a phone app, and a cooktop with no markings that show the locations of induction elements, no element boundary markings, and no indicators nearby that show power levels or even elements' status (on/off) seems downright bonkers.

If you were to ask an engineer to come up with the worst possible UI, it would be this. It's like driving down a road with no lane markings, the gas pedal in the glove box, and the speedometer in the back seat.

• Stephen D
    3 months ago

@Paul F. I understand. What's interesting in that invisacook seems to have the most opinions and videos online. Most of the videos showed someone boiling water in a frying pan which made me a bit sceptical. I thought my story and opinions may help other so the following is what I felt from hands on with each unit

My first demo was the invisacook unit. It was a 4 burner unit under 12mm Dekton. Initially the salesman put some water in a frying pan so I asked him to fill a normal pan. It did manage to get a medium size pan of water to boil (attached a photo of this) but I just felt it was too slow and not hot enough to deal with cooking with large pans. I was pretty gutted at the time because I had my heart set on one!

I my second demo was TPB tech unit in London. Tied this is with a trip with our kids :)They have a showroom in twickenham with a working unit and you can view samples of most of their stone choices. They give you a completely bespoke setup with as many inductors as you want in any arrangement. Their inductors are really powerful and controls usually built into the stone surface. With their units you are completely tied into using their stone surfaces. The salesmen there were really helpful. I would definitely recommend the TPB tech units but for me it was the look that put me off. Their surface is made of layers so in a side on view you see stone on the top followed by a metal plate and then a layer of black or white bakelite. They do not recommend mitred downstands so there is no way to avoid seeing this. I also did not find a stone finish that I could fall in love with. They did not do any with a matt textured finish. My favourite surface they had was one called crotone pulpis but it was more of a satin finish. I should probably say that this layered approach to the surface is what makes their unit special. It has pretty incredible drop resistance and heat dissipation. Shame the compromise is the aesthetics.

My third demo was the cooking surface prime. This was at Blooms stones showroom in London. They are a stone supplier and I was able to have a demo with a 3 burner unit and also view full size slabs of a lot of the ABK stone samples. I was able to take home some samples and was able to order some more to be posted out. I had a demo boiling cold water in a pan and this came to the boil quickly (similar speed to what I was used to with my current induction unit at the time). I loved a lot of the ABK stone samples and their units allow use of 20mm porcelain. I decided to go with their own stone for a warranty but also because the surface I picked called vintage stone fog was almost identical to Dekton Kreta which I really liked. Their units come in a 3 or 4 burner configuration. I chose the 3 burner because it has a larger more powerful ring. Their units come with 3 non sticks stainless steel frying pans and 3 stainless steel pans all with feet to raise them off the surface. The largest pan in 26cm and holds 8 litres. I often cook large quantities and freeze things so this is great for that. Power setting goes upto 9. Typically reduce this to between 3-6 to keep a rolling boil. I love cooking and use the unit most days. I am going to continue to post videos on YouTube to help people get an idea of it works.

photos from my invisacook demo
    Some TPB tech samples from our showroom visit.

• HU-153592684
    3 months ago

Hi Stephen,

Your review is so helpful. I'm at the planning stage of a house and have fallen in love with the idea of the integrated hob.

Really appreciate it, I now know where to look!

Naomi

• tapattee
    3 months ago

@PaulF. We started looking at the Miele Steam when we began getting planning approval a few yrs back. Would you recommend the GE Combo over the Miele Steam Washer and Dryer? We are planning on running on almost 100% solar so electrical savings is important (our city won't allow gas lines). We will be at KBIS so if you have thoughts on what's new, in general, we should also look at would love your input.

• Paul F.
    3 months ago

@tapattee I've always been fascinated by the idea of a combo washer/dryer but the reviews have been terrible forever. With most combo units you get a tiny little 2.7cu 220v machine that takes hours just to dry one comforter.

GE took the all the negatives on combo washers and fixed them with just 850 watts... my calculations is that is about 25 cents of electricity per load. I can't imagine finding a better machine for a solar home on the market right now.

The overlooked benefits of the machine are that the laundry room will not be hot, it will not be humid and there is NO smell of laundry soap in the air. The machine could be easily be in a master closet (with water and a drain) and your clothes in the closet wouldn't start smelling like a laundromat.

I'm going to KBIS in 10 days and I hope to find another combo that uses a heat pump the way GE has done... I'd like one shorter than the GE's 47 inches height and more color choices other than dark gray. I'm about to have cabinets made and don't want something made needlessly high. I'll just move this one into my rental. Also I'm hoping for more hidden induction options or at least the release of the long delayed 7000 series Miele induction cooktop.

• tapattee
    2 months ago

@PaulF Thanks for the info. Our w/d will be in our closet area so you hit the mark for us. We're signed up for Whirlpool's demos on the first day of KBIS at 4 pm. They have a w/d combo. Maybe we'll see you there. We're also going on the hunt for an undercounter induction too. At the moment we are leaning towards Invisicook because they are more within our price range. I've learned alot on this forum so I have lots of questions for them.

• Julie Hunt
    2 months ago

Sorry if I’m asking you to repeat yourself, but did you have a traditional induction prior and if so how do the features compare? Asking because we are in the process of designing our new kitchen and our current kitchen has induction and I adore it. But the new kitchen I’m going back-and-forth on whether or not to go with the invisible induction, stick with the traditional or maybe do both. I have also contemplated doing an invisible induction on the island and a gas cooktop elsewhere because Everyone but me loves gas stoves.

• Stephen D
    2 months ago

Hi Julie, I had a standard 60cm induction glass induction unit before the cooking surface prime and a gas hob before that. My old induction unit was pretty basic compared to some of the new glass induction units. A lot of the glass units now have bridging function to link multiple inductors and separate boost functions/ timers etc. The cooking surface prime controller has a timer but no bridging function. The fan on the cooking surface prime is slightly noisier than my last induction hob but you don’t really notice this once you start cooking. I don’t miss the gas at all. In my opinion the only benefit of gas is for wok cooking. I used to hate cleaning our gas hob.

• Janet Conley
    2 months ago

Hey everyone please come back here and let us know what you find out at KBIS on the Invisacook. Thanks

• Paul F.
    2 months ago

@tapattee I hope this Whirlpool combo is better than the one they introduced there last year. I'll check it out too. You know that the IBS (terrible acronym) International Builders Show is going on at the same time there too, right? I'm checking that out as well.

I will report back on all hidden inductions that I can.

• Missy Bee
    2 months ago

I saw on recent episode of “This Old House” an induction cooktop where you could put a pot anywhere on the rectangular cooktop… no keeping on the circles! I wish I had that—so flexible but easily identifiable as the place to cook!

• Paul F.
    2 months ago

The Thermador freedom cooktop is like that. Everyone has been waiting for the 7000 series miele Cooktop that was introduced everywhere except the US back in 2019…. YouTube video shows the pot being slid across the glass and its temperature setting come along with it. Definitely going to have some long scratches on that cooktop!

• tapattee
    2 months ago

@PaulF You're right about IBS. I forgot about that acronym. We are actually in LV sitting in our RV so we can attend KBIS (aka IBS) next week. Yes, we will have to do some comparing. We need to look for a cooking exhaust vent too. We're leaning towards a ceiling exhaust. We were going with a Wolfe but there are so many out there now.

• rosee_bv
    2 months ago

@Missy Bee Gaggenau allows you free position of cookware.

• Paul F.
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

Ok, I'm at KBIS. Gaggenau is not here so no preview of their hidden induction. TPB and Invisicook did not make it either. CSP wasn't here.

Whirlpool did not introduce a new combo washer/dryer. They are so embarrassed by the terrible one introduced last year that its not even at the show. Dacor previewed one that is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. No photograph allowed and for good reason... absolutely butt ugly and at least 50 inches tall.

The good news is LG came out with one that is a huge 5cuft and washes and dries a load in under 2 hours. Its 39" tall which is 9" shorter than the GE. Its shown here with the washer pedestal (does not dry) or you can get a storage drawer or a 5 inch solid riser.... or use nothing underneath it. Built-in cabinets need to accommodate the top lint filter.... with a hinged shelf?

Watch this video before you decide between the 2 units.

• Curtis Ceballos
    2 months ago

So, Invisacook is being showcased in Four booths at KBIS: Coverlam, Techlam, Cesarstone with cekebrity chef Chef Kevin and at the German Pavilion. Come vidit!

• Paul F.
    2 months ago

You’re not listed in any of the indexes, so I missed it. Would’ve been nice to have a heads up before hand.

• tapattee
    2 months ago

I saw Invisicook at 2 booths and visited a lot of porcelain vendors that now can handle the undercounter induction. I will post more probably tomorrow when I have time go go thru my notes. Also saw the Whirlpool Combo. A little disappointed that they were not really familar with their own product. Did visit both LG and GE. Again lots of notes. Will be interested in seeing how PaulF likes his LG. Off the top of my head I know LG has a condenser where GE does not. GE did claim they can handle bigger loads and had the most great reviews. I thought it was a lot of "puffing" since LG just recently came out with theirs Combo so there would be less reviews. Also did not see Gag. We were looking for Wofle too for their ceiling exhaust vent for the induction and didn't see them either.

• Paul F.
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

@tapattee Whirlpool told me their poorly reviewed combo (released last year) was not on display! I walked the booth and did not see it either... maybe because they told me it was not there. Please post a picture of it.

You got lucky spotting any hidden induction. I searched for it with the help of guest services. I even went back today looking. I love the concept and want it so badly but if the big boys are steering clear then its not ready for the masses...that's the way I look at it.

LG was on it with the challenge to the GE combo... making it slightly larger, 9 inches shorter and the Frig that changes colors was a slightly better Samsung.

The GE combo definitely has a condenser with a 5 year warranty. "Five years From the date of the original purchase. The sealed heat pump drying system (compressor, condenser, evaporator and all connecting tubing) which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this additional four-year limited warranty, you will be responsible for any labor and related service costs."

I would watch this comparison video of the 2 machines before you decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCTpDVgQXGI {update Mar 1st} The bad reviews are starting to come in on the LG. The condenser is 1/3 the size of the GE and not drying effectively. I'm refusing delivery on it tomorrow. So disappointed!

I guess a dark counter with a Miele induction isn't so bad. Thats what I'll probably go with.

But some other interesting ones.

• Deborah Kramer
    last month

I currently have a standard freestanding 30" gas range (oven below, 4 gas burners on top). I don't have anywhere to put a wall oven or anything. Is it possible to have an invisible induction system with oven below?

• tapattee
    13 days ago

I said a while back I would post the porcelain manufacturers I found at KBIS. I have a blog where I listed the manufacturers. We are currently renovating a home in TX and discovered Floor and Decor now sells 10' porcelain slabs. They have pretty good prices and some beautiful "statement" pieces. I also included our video of the Invisicook under a Geoluxe slab. Invisicook is an option we're considering for the modular home we're building in CA. I'm still researching the washer/dryer combos, but will put more time into it when we have the TX reno done and we are back in our home state. Blog: The Modularist - Sharing the Knowledge we've Gained Building a Modular Home

• Paul F.
    5 days ago

Ugh, I went to see invisicook again at a place in Los Angeles. It was the most professional install I'd seen yet.... no loose wire balled up in a drawer below the cooktop. The salesperson opened a tiny little bottle of water... maybe 8 oz and poured about half into a small pan to start the boil. I insisted she put in the whole bottled at least. So, we waited for about 5 minutes for that half inch water to come to a boil. She explained that the cooktop could be controlled by an iPhone or iPad now but didn't know if Siri could turn it on with voice.

She also said that the only problems other than the slow boil she's seen is a situation where a specialty pan to cook a single egg was too small for the burner to register it on the counter and didn't work. The other is a woman that slow simmered soups and stews and the hours long cook times overheated the Invisicook so the cooktop kept shutting down as a safety measure.

• Paul F.
    4 days ago

Here is an emailed response to a complaint about the Invisicook's slow boiling.

"So our New Units coming out at the end of June, will be improved Speed for Boiling water, and will work with 2cm Dekton now too, and pull 2,000 watts of power when on Power Boost to boil water. Again it will be slower then the typical glass induction, but this is to do prevent Thermo Shock."

Also, the cooktop CAN be controlled with an app for iPhone or iPad but cannot be controlled by voice... like with Siri or Alexa.

• tapattee
    4 days ago

@Paul F. Looking at the specs the wattage for Invisicook's current 240v products is 1,600 watts. Increasing the wattage to 2,000 would be a 25% increase in power which equates to 20% faster with constant factors. Their mention of Thermo Shock was intriquing. It sounds like this is a precaution to help prevent the countertop from getting damaged by heating the surface too quickly. I did see the TBK has 1,400 watts for their small inductor and 3,000 for their medium and large. Mostly likely they account for the thermo shock when producing the countertops thus allowing for the higher wattage. I meant to ask earlier if you knew if the unit you saw in Los Angeles was hooked up to 110 or 220.

Did you ever decide on your combo washer/dryer? We are seriously considering for our modular home we are building. I have yet to start my research.

• Paul F.
    4 days ago
    last modified: 3 days ago

@tapattee Good question! I have an email into the showroom to get that answer on the voltage instead of assuming it was 240v... which I believe it was. I'll let you know as soon as they respond.

I have 2 GE Ultrafast's for my rentals and they are great. I was hoping the heat pump LG was going to blow it away so I could get the best for me. Unfortunately, LG tried to make it a shorter machine with slightly more capacity than the already huge 4.5cu GE by reducing the size of the condenser. The reduction to a 600w condenser from the GE 850w was not a good idea. If it can't wash and dry a full load in under 2 hours then I'm not interested. So, although the LG is beautiful and shorter but with more capacity all the reviews are saying it is slow to dry a heavy load.

I just found out the Samsung unit was introduced a couple months ago. I thought it was a prototype when I saw it at KBIS because it was so ugly in person. They wouldn't allow photos either. Reviews are mentioning sometimes an almost 7 hour dry time on heavy loads... no thanks! Here's a youtube comparison of the 3 machines... GE - LG - Samsung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LcHNrmvm8

• Paul F.
    4 days ago
    last modified: 2 days ago

Ok, so they replied quickly. The unit they had on display was a ONE burner install and the ONE burner model only comes in 110v. The 110v large single burner is 1400W. When you jump to the two burner 110v it is the same wattage... 1400w. However on the 220v double burner versions the larger burner is 1600w.. The new upgrade will give the ability to boost the bigger burner to 2000w but remember, 'boost' is only used to attain the boil, but not to maintain the boil. It will boil over if you keep it on boost. It is nice to know it is there.

SO...If you are interested then wait until June to get the new Invisicook version and get the 220w unless you don't mind the slow boil of the 110v 2 burner version. The 3 burner and up versions only come in 220v.

• Corby Bee
    3 days ago

TPB tech update- after many delays caused by the local fabricator and installer we have our cooktop! after a week of cooking we can say it is great and heats very quickly. I brought 3c of water to a hard boil in 3m 45s using 8/10 heat setting. Works great with my favorite vintage cast iron, nonstick and stainless. cleanup is such a breeze and having extra prep space is extremely helpful.

TPB doesnt like to ship cooktops with mitred edges so we had a local business handle that aspect. the only place that the underlayer shows is in the sink cutout (we chose for this to be black). i actually like the dark band.

we found out that the induction units need 2” of space under them and had our drawers cut slightly shallower than normal- that worked a treat. the setup’s electrical requirements are below. we have 2 small and 1 large burner.

I hope this helps! Ill post more when we have had more time to use it.

Power requirements for 2 large hobs and 1 small hob:

- 2 dedicated circuits

- 240v each

- 20amp capacity

- 2 Hots + Ground

• Paul F.
    2 days ago
    last modified: 2 days ago

@Corby Bee That's great! So you had the whole counter shipped and a local shop mitered it for you, right? Can you please, please fill up a big pot like you're going to make pasta for a family... lets say 3 or 4 inches of water in a pot you'd use for of a large amount of pasta and time it on 10/10 for us... the quickest boil you can get? I've yet to see real world cooking boiling testing on hidden induction.

• rockybird
    2 days ago

@corby bee Thank you for posting this! Were you able to get this in USA? Did you have to buy their counter?

• Corby Bee
    2 days ago

We bought it via Sensorium in New York. they coordinated with Spain and the local fabricator/installer for us. we did have to get one of their countertops. The edges were all done in CA- the fabricator picked it up from LAX and did the cutting.

I boiled 160oz of water, started on Power Boil and then it went to max power. 11 minutes to boil roughly 1.25gal.

pics of the induction and my drawer undeneath, plus an edge close up. we were reassured that in the event that we need to replace a burner down the line it is easy to disconnect and replace. in almost a decade I think Sensorium says this happened once. the ease of repair reassured us and let us take the plunge. thus far Im so glad we did!

• kaseki
    2 days ago

Corby Bee: Would you mind clarifying the "circuits" description? Normally, one 240-Vac circuit comprises two hot leads, a neutral, and a ground. Each hot lead is 120 Vac to neutral; hot-to-hot is 240 Vac. Are there two of these, or one of these?

• Corby Bee
    2 days ago

@kaseki I don't know enough about electrical work. Each induction unit is on its own circuit, that's the extent of my understanding. I pasted the details in from a communication with the contractor.

• Paul F.
    2 days ago

Yes, I need to contact my electrician. I have one 240v for an induction cooktop. I would assume he could do a 40 amp breaker and I could run two of these modules.

• kaseki
    2 days ago

At worst, assuming 20A per module, one could install a minimal breaker box in the cooktop cabinet feeding the 40A circuit to two 20A breakers and thence the two modules.

• Paul F.
    2 days ago

@Corby Bee Thanks so much for the boiling timing! So rare anyone will test like that for the group. I just placed a pot with 108oz of water on a 15,000BTU gas burner on high and it didn't reach a point of boiling where I'd put the pasta in it for 13 minutes.

I'm down to my last week of being able to shift the design to an under counter system like this. The big question is how much did you pay, all in... to the point of picking the item up at LAX... so, not including fabrication? I'm about 5 miles from LAX so I couldn't ask a better person.

• tapattee
    2 days ago

@Paul F. Have you checked out the new SKS Flex induction cooktop. Only read about it, but if not doing undercounter something to throw into mix.

• Paul F.
    yesterday

@tapattee I haven't and I know I should go with regular induction but you have to admit that Corby Bee's kitchen looks fantastic.