Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brikar

bella cera villa borghese engineered wood

brikar
5 years ago

I can't find reviews on this. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of it?

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Johnson Flooring Co Inc
    5 years ago

I've done a couple jobs with it. Very nice. No issues.

brikar thanked Johnson Flooring Co Inc
  • gabtoo
    5 years ago

annied75

I have ordered Villa Borchese Ludovico wood flooring. We have them still in their boxes waiting on an install. Can you share the pictures you have of your new wood floors. The only picture I have is the one on the Bella Cera web page. Also, any feedback now that yours is installed?

• annied75
    5 years ago

Here are a couple of photos.

• annied75
    5 years ago

This photo shows the color better. It has a wonderful, warm tone. We've had the floor for 6 months and love it! It's easy to clean and installation was great for my husband.

We have a 12 pound dog that gets a little crazy at times. I can't see any scratches from her, so that's an added bonus.

• gabtoo
    5 years ago
    I can only hope our floors look as beautiful as yours. We are installing at a beach house so I was concerned with humidity. We are on pilings up about 18 feet with spray foam insulation so the humidity should be low. I also gave 19 steps going to the second floor, so hoping the stairnose matches really good.
    How do you clean the floors, they suggest not using a steam mop?
    Thank you so much for responding.
    By the way where do live? just curious if you are in a humid climate.
  • annied75
    5 years ago

Hi -- thanks for the kind words! We live in the Midwest, so we have a big shift from cold in the winter to hot/humid in the summer. We have a humidifier for the dry winters and have air conditioning during the summer, so the humidity levels are fairly consistent at 40-50% throughout the year.

We installed one of the matching stairnose and it looks great with the flooring. They are a little pricey, but you really don't have any other choice ;) I took a photo to show you.

• gabtoo
    5 years ago

That looks great. Thank you again for taking the time to respond. I'll post pictures when done. There's about 1800 sq. ft. being installed. Plus the 19 steps.

• annied75
    5 years ago
    That's a big job! Definitely post photos once it's installed.
  • Amber Leigh
    11 days ago

@annied75 Hi, I was just wondering how these floors have held up over the years for you. I am considering the same ones. Thank you!